We have an immediate opportunity for an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to join our talented Cyber Security Service consulting team. The candidate working as an advisor to Information System Security Officer (ISSO) will aid in the transparent communication to DoD healthcare environment and Information System Security Manager (ISSM) while integrating functional work efforts with technical design and Information Assurance (IA) skills will create value for our client. The information assurance Specialist will primarily be responsible for analyzing the information assurance assessment needs and providing oversight, support and guidance to meet the requirements of the information assurance program. He/she should have in depth knowledge of the information assurance policies and procedures and should be able to carry out these duties effectively. The successful candidate will tailor field-proven methodologies and tools to successfully acquire Authority to Operate (ATO) to meet Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) Number 8510.01, 12 March 2014, and be an active participant in transforming DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) process into the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated and focused professionals supporting, updating and resolving DHA most pressing IT concerns specific to receiving, processing, storing, displaying, or transmitting DoD information broadly grouped as DoD Information System Security Officer (ISSO)), Platform IT (PIT), IT services and IT products.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Lead Authority To Operate (ATO), Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Assessment and Annual Review
- Embed quality control measures into our processes, seamlessly implement quality assurance self-inspection functions, and establish mechanisms for continuous process improvement in alignment with the Capability Maturity Model-Integrated (CMM-I), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and Software Acquisition Capability Maturity Model (SA-CMM)
- Manage overall Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Practice and coordinate all IA activities related to Program Management
- Perform security tool administration providing risk analysis of the following:
- Vulnerability scanners, Security event logging & monitoring analyzers, Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS),firewall logs, Performs system and network security audits, and Anti-virus products and central console.
- Perform the day to day operations, management and administration to protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information assets and technology infrastructures of the organization:
- IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Anti-virus, Event log analysis, Perform threat, vulnerability, risk assessments, Manage/perform security audits, Develop security awareness instructional material, Perform or assist with investigations, and Coordinates the handling and resolution of incidents of security breach.
- Desired Skills
- BS/BA in BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT Field and/or comparable related work experience in (Oracle 12C, Grid, ASM required). With a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Enterprise level for Windows 2012 R2, Internet Information Services (IIS) and SQL 2012 R2 servers; Oracle database administration; full life cycle development including data analysis, design, development, installation, and integration.
Start Date: 0x/xx/20xx
US Citizen/Perm Resident: US Citizen
Security Clearance: ADP II
Certifications: MCSE, CCNA, CVOI, CNE, A+, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CSSLP, CISA, CompTIA Security+, Six Sigma
Salary Range: Negotiable
INT is a SBA certified 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged woman-owned, small business with deep expertise in the areas of Portfolio Management, Governance, Financial Management and Budgeting, Acquisition Support, Program and Project Management and Quality Management.