We have an immediate opportunity for System Integration Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our talented consulting team. INT. Systems integration engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation, and integration of building systems solutions in a wide variety of industries. This highly technical and hands-on position requires the incumbent to work in a team and individual work setting contributing to all aspects of system integration including design, needs analysis, design review, testing, implementation, and validation. Systems integration engineer should be self-starter and have the ability to work independently with little supervision.
Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated and focused professionals supporting and putting to use their extensive technology, medical, or healthcare environment experience.
The responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Gather and analyze data to establish system requirements
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems/equipment/technologies based upon client needs
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Interface with various team members such as management, administration, legal, and support staff on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support
- Expanding and modifying existing computer systems
- Developing more efficient system procedures
- Reviewing and analyzing performance reports
- Reading literature on new system technologies
- Recommending computer hardware and software to management
- Coordinating different computer systems
- Serving as a consultant for clients
BS/BA is desired, Masters Business Administration (MBA) and/or Master’s in related field is preferred along with relevant work experience, certificate and/or equivalent continuing professional development of a minimum of 5-8 years’ experience supervising/managing people in a DoD Healthcare environment and enforcing Project operating and services procedures in coordination with multiple stakeholders: Clinical and Business Mission Owners, Governance Community, and Information and Requirement Managers.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Work as a member of a team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to decipher highly technical data
- Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing work environment
Start Date: 0x/xx/20xx
US Citizen/Perm Resident: US Citizen
Security Clearance: Secret
Certifications: PMP certification preferred
Salary Range: Negotiable
INT is a SBA certified 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged woman-owned, small business with deep expertise in the areas of Portfolio Management, Governance, Financial Management and Budgeting, Acquisition Support, Program and Project Management and Quality Management.