INT was founded to establish a company capable of tapping today's technology resources and apply them in creative and effective ways as our clients’ needs require. Our core business is ensuring the highest degree of integrity and security of our clients networks with attention to inventive solutions. We are expert networking engineers and have established a solid reputation for expert, cost-effective solutions to our customer requiring the highest degree of professionalism. This reputation has earned us a place in some the nation’s most secure facilities maintaining critical infrastructure, providing real-time solutions to emerging threats and ensuring our most valuable national resources are protected.
INT services are currently available through the following IDIQ and GWAC contract vehicles:
INT (IT Schedule 70 - GSA) is effective from September 29, 2016 through September 28, 2021. The IT Schedule 70 - GSA provides a broad range of Information Technology services spanning the full spectrum of the system lifecycle. Labor categories are well defined and rates are competitive.
Advantages of using the GSA IT Schedule:
- Broad range of Information Technology Services
- Delivery Order processing time under control of customer and INT
- Minimal paperwork - low contract administration
- No RFP, IFB or FedBizOpps synopsizing requirements for agencies
- GSA e-Buy, an online RFQ tool, is available to all customers and satisfies the requirements of Section 803, Defense Authorization Act, relating to "fair opportunity"
- Competitive rates with small Industrial Funding Fee already built in
Innovative Network Technology is a certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). The Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program provides equal access to federal contracting opportunities for women-owned small businesses (WOSBs) and economically disadvantaged women-owned small businesses (EDWOSBs). Contracting officers may set aside solicitations to allow only EDWOSBs or WOSBs to compete for a contract.
More information about SBA’s EDWOSB Program available at http://www.sba.gov/content/contracting-opportunities-women-owned-small-businesses