Innovative Networking Technology was founded to establish a company capable of tapping today's technology resources and apply them in creative and effective ways as our clients’ needs require. Our core business is ensuring the highest degree of integrity and security of our clients networks with attention to inventive solutions. We are expert networking engineers and have established a solid reputation for expert, cost-effective solutions to our customer requiring the highest degree of professionalism. This reputation has earned us a place in some the nation’s most secure facilities maintaining critical infrastructure, providing real-time solutions to emerging threats and ensuring our most valuable national resources are protected.
INT is a SBA certified 8(a), Woman Owned Small business. This enables Government Agencies to contract with INT directly using sole-source acquisition.
The 8(a) program is intended to benefit both the client as well as the contractor through mechanisms that ensure quality performance. Sole source contracts are usually approved in a matter of days. Since the 8(a) program is a federal mandate, Federal Agencies get credit for the amount of work they issue to an 8(a), Disadvantaged Small Business.
IT Professional Services (SIN 54151S)
INT's IT Professional Services (SIN 54151S) and Health IT Professional Services (SIN 54151HEAL) are effective from September 29, 2016 through September 28, 2021. The IT professional services includes a broad range of Information Technology services spanning the full spectrum of the system lifecycle. Labor categories are well defined and rates are competitive.
Advantages of using the GSA IT Schedule:
- Broad range of Information Technology Services
- Delivery Order processing time under control of customer and INT
- Minimal paperwork - low contract administration
- No RFP, IFB or FedBizOpps synopsizing requirements for agencies
- GSA e-Buy, an online RFQ tool, is available to all customers and satisfies the requirements of Section 803, Defense Authorization Act, relating to "fair opportunity"
- Competitive rates with small Industrial Funding Fee already built in
Health IT Professional Services (54151HEAL)
For all Health IT services includes:
- Connected health
- Electronic health records
- Emerging research
- Health analytics
- Health informatics
- Health information exchanges
- Innovative solutions
- Personal health information management
- Other health IT services
Widespread use of Health IT improves the quality of health care, prevents medical errors, protects data, increases administrative efficiencies, and decreases paperwork.
Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (54151HACS)
HACS provides agencies quicker access to key support services from technically evaluated vendors that will:
- Expand agencies' capabiltiy to test their high-priority IT systems;
- Rapidly address potential vulnerabilities; and
- Stop adversaries before they impact networks
Innovative Network Technology is a certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). The Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program provides equal access to federal contracting opportunities for women-owned small businesses (WOSBs) and economically disadvantaged women-owned small businesses (EDWOSBs). Contracting officers may set aside solicitations to allow only EDWOSBs or WOSBs to compete for a contract.
Download our Cability Statement for more information about INT: Click Here to See Our Capability Statement